The Tascam TM-70 Dynamic Microphone is a dynamic microphone specifically engineered for broadcasting, podcasting and audio streaming.
Being tuned to the characteristics of the human voice, it captures the nuances of vocal performances while its super-cardioid polar pattern helps to minimize ambient noise. As a result, you get more of your voice, and less of the room.
The TM-70 delivers just the right mix-ready sound, so you can focus on your content rather than tweaking EQ settings.
Mic holder, desktop stand, and a connection cable are included in the package, giving you everything you need for the perfect performance.
Tascam TM-70 Microphone
- Dynamic microphone with a frequency response and polar pattern optimised for podcast production and live reporting
- Supercardioid directional pattern is ideal to capture single sound sources and is less sensitive to ambient noise
- Pleasantly warm, realistic sound
- Robust construction
- No battery or other power supply required
- Suspension shockmount, tabletop stand, and cable included
- TM-70 Microphone
- Suspension shock-mount
- tabletop stand