The Inovonics 262 NOVIA Dual-Mode Stereo Audio Processor is a half-rack, digital audio processor for FM and Stereo Audio Production.
With particular stress on ease of installation and use, the Inovonics 262 NOVIA incorporates intuitive, multi-language menu-driven setup, as well as an IP/browser interface compatible with any PC or mobile device. Multiple factory and user-defined processing presets streamline the setup process. IP connectivity also provides local and email failure alarms, plus support for SNMP operation.
The NOVIA 262 accepts both program line and streaming inputs and allows remote IP audio monitoring.
The 262's Web interface will allow complete setup and control of the unit from your PC, tablet or smartphone.
The NOVIA 262 is a dual-mode device. The ‘FM mode’ provides comprehensive program-audio airchain processing when multiplex encoding is provided by the FM exciter. Equally at home in the studio, the ‘flat mode’ serves a variety of routine production-studio needs such as microphone channel ‘signature’ processing and STL/link protection.
The NOVIA 262 combines ‘gain-riding’ AGC, leveling, parametric EQ, multiband compression and either flat-bandwidth or pre-emphasized final limiting.
In addition to quick and easy front-panel setup, the IP interface allows 2-way program streaming, plus total remote control of the NOVIA 262 with any PC or mobile device. SNMP operation is supported.
Program audio failure alarms trigger local tally closures and instantly dispatch SMS/ email notifications to selected personnel. Alarms are also logged for later analysis.
Setup and operation are simplified with 10 factory processing presets, 10 additional presets may be user-defined. An internal real time clock allows day-parting or ‘signature’ processing based on a schedule.
Inovonics 262 NOVIA Audio Processor
- All-digital, DSP-based design; internal scheduler, instant boot, non-volatile preset memories
- Accepts analog, AES-digital and streaming program inputs; streams processed audio for remote monitoring and program verification
- Failover feature may be programmed to switch to alternate sources when audio is lost
- Assignable GPIOs plus full IP connectivity for remote control, SNMP and streaming I/O
- Gated and ‘windowed’ AGC and ‘syllabic’ leveling for program consistency; parametric EQ, adjustable bass ‘punch’ enhancement and 3-band compression with selectable crossovers
- Tight broadband peak control and independent pre-emphasis protection limiting
- Built-in stereo-generator includes full-featured RDS/RBDS encoding compatible with virtually any station automation system
- A wide range of factory processing presets plus programmable custom user-presets