The DEVA Broadcast RF2IP Hub is a smart solution developed as a natural addition to our RF2IP Digital RF Power Monitoring Probe, which combines several important functions and allows you to simultaneously collect, monitor and store the measurements of a network consisting of up to eight RF probes. Extremely useful and highly dependable, this rack mountable tool comes with two LAN ports on the back panel - one specifically designated for effortless management and one for the RF probes network. The eighteen LEDs on the front panel are an informative and practical feature - these are intended for Power, LAN, as well as Connection Status and Alarm status for each RF2IP unit, while the 16GB SD card stores log files of all measurements and events. The product provides alarms for Forward Power, Reflected Power, Return Loss and VSWR for each probe. Alarm and Warning Thresholds are also available individually for each probe and each alarm.
Alarm notifications can be sent via email, SNMP and GPO, with the GPO port on the back panel of the unit providing eight alarm GPOs. The product also offers a battery backup of the real-time clock in case of power failure.
The RF2IP Hub has a built-in FTP server for downloading logs and can be easily set up and managed through the highly-intuitive WEB interface.
DEVA Broadcast RF2IP Hub
- Up to 8 RF2IP Monitoring probes
- Date & Time Settings with various formats
- LAN port for full TCP/IP remote control and monitoring
- Adjustable alarms for FWD, RFL, SWR and Return Loss
- Firmware update for future-proof operation
- Parameters Factory Restore Option
- Alarm dispatch via E-mail, SNMP and GPO
- Attractive price and very good price-performance ratio
- Very Intuitive Embedded WEB server for interactive supervision
- Proved and reliable hardware for 24/7/365 operating
- SNTP for automatic synchronization of the built-in clock
- 1U Rack mountable aluminum chassis for high RF immunity
- Protected access to the device settings
- Wide operating voltage range: 100-240V AC