The DEVA Broadcast RF2IP Digital Power Probe is the most cost effective solution on the market for easy monitoring of Forward and Reflected RF Power in a typical directional coupler and combiners installation.The very high measurement precision and a dynamic range of more than 50dB make this probe the best choice for remote transmission systems measurements. It has been developed for a precise measurement of analog and True Average power for digitally modulated signals.
Top product performance is achieved thanks to the LAN port for full TCP/IP remote control and monitoring, advanced SNMP Ver.2C management and the extremely intuitive embedded WEB server for interactive supervision. It is powered through the LAN cable via PoE (Power over Ethernet) and all calibrations and additional adjustments are performed remotely.
The RF2IP Digital Power Probe comes with easy and flexible real-time monitoring and many other additional features, such as the Factory Parameters Restore option, FTP Server for downloading the measurements log, SNTP for automatic synchronization of the built-in clock, as well as date and time settings in various formats. It supports a variety of transmitter configurations and offers adjustable alarm thresholds for all important parameters.
Alarms can be dispatched via E-mail, SNMP Ver.2C and Opticaly isolated GPO.Combined with a compact and robust aluminum case, this powerful product delivers dependable round-the-clock operation with guaranteed quality.
RF2IP Digital RF Power Probe is an SNMP V.2 enabled telemetry tool all in a class of its own.
DEVA Broadcast RF2IP Digital RF Power Monitoring Probe
- Up to 8 RF2IP Monitoring probes
- Date & Time Settings with various formats
- LAN port for full TCP/IP remote control and monitoring
- Adjustable alarms for FWD, RFL, SWR and Return Loss
- Firmware update for future-proof operation
- Parameters Factory Restore Option
- Alarm dispatch via E-mail, SNMP and GPO
- Attractive price and very good price-performance ratio
- Very Intuitive Embedded WEB server for interactive supervision
- Proved and reliable hardware for 24/7/365 operating
- SNTP for automatic synchronization of the built-in clock
- 1U Rack mountable aluminum chassis for high RF immunity
- Protected access to the device settings
- Wide operating voltage range: 100-240V AC