The DEVA Broadcast DB7012 DAB/DAB+ Monitoring Receiver is an elegant and smart monitoring solution specifically developed by our engineers to fully comply with the Digital Audio Broadcasting standard while strictly adhering to the signature features underlying the company’s products. A highly practical design coupled with a wide range of features makes this device a guarantee of slick and smooth performance.
As a leading manufacturer of advanced broadcasting technology, it is DEVA’s aim to constantly supply top-of-the-range gear in keeping with the major industry trends, which is why our team has created a top-quality line of products dedicated to Digital Radio Broadcasting. As part of that line, the DB7012 fully meets the ETSI EN 300 401 DAB standard. Additionally, it offers support for Program Associated Data (PAD), as well as all standard bitrates and VBR and automatically displays live metadata. While the signal is being monitored and logged, the DB7012 measures the following DAB signals: RSSI, SNR, CNR, FIC Quality, FIB Errors, FFT Offset and the Left & Right Audio level values and stores them, thereby allowing for future analysis. The collected data can easily be downloaded via a standard FTP client. As an additional feature, the tool guarantees that there is no interruption of the broadcast signal. This is achieved through the provided local alarm options and online notifications via rear-panel alarm GPOs, E-mail and SNMP in case there is audio loss or change in the DAB signal and the Left and Right Audio Levels. Therefore, maintenance staff can be quick to respond and prevent prolonged signal loss.
The BandScan function of the DB7012 presents an overview of all DAB/DAB+ signals available, plus their RF signal strength. BandScans are possible within any section of Band III. The generated spectrum diagram shows the RF Level vs. the channels.
In addition to its wide array of features, the DB7012 receiver is easy to control and setup. The unit can be programmed through the front-panel menu or remotely through your PC, tablet or smart phone via a standard web browser; iOS and Android devices are also supported. The design of the DB7012 incorporates a high-resolution OLED graphical display and three ultra-bright LED bar graph indicators which allow for easy reading of the main signal parameters. A user-friendly front panel menu in addition to the set of four soft buttons provides easy navigation through the menus and quick access to each function.
Based on our engineers’ relentless pursuit of improvement and their vast experience with delivering high-end gear to a demanding and competitive market, the DB7012 offers a successful combination of top monitoring performance and user-friendly operation.
DEVA Broadcast DB7012 DAB Receiver
- DAB/DAB+ compliant receiver
- Support for Program Associated Data (PAD)
- Predefined DAB channels scan or manual tune
- Detailed DAB component information
- High-end digital tuner
- Wide angle, easy to read OLED display
- Very Intuitive Navigational Menu
- Quick Service access via 4 Presets
- Real Time Audio Program Streaming
- Built-in easy to use WEB and FTP server
- Apple and Android devices support
- Protected access to the device settings
- Wide operating voltage range: 100-240V AC
- Bright bar graph LED metering of the RF and Audio Levels
- Headphone output with front panel level control
- SNTP for automatic synchronization of the built-in clock
- Level Adjustable, Balanced Analog Audio Outputs on XLR Connectors
- Professional AES/EBU Digital audio output
- LAN port for full TCP/IP remote control and monitoring
- Adjustable MIN/MAX alarms for RF, Left & Right Audio Levels
- Alarm dispatch via E-mail, SNMP ver.2C and GPO
- Firmware updates will ensure improved operation